Wednesday, July 5, 2017

We interrupt this blog to bring you this news bulletin

There's no explanation for how Groot went from a green corn cob emperor into a tree bounty hunter.  I just wanted to post this.

It takes a while for the screenshots to make it from my tablet to my computer on my google drive, which is the main reason for the delay between comics.


I'm not as badly distracted as this guy
While I'm waiting, I'll remind you all that Spider-Man is not the only comic I intend to review.  I plan to add Morbius, She-Hulk, Dracula, and Deadpool to the roster eventually.  Plus, I take requests, so long as they're downloadable or on Marvel Unlimited.

As dumb as a Mr. World-Widecontest sounds, I wouldn't mind reviewing one
Right now, during breaks, I'm reading Strange Tales.  Most stories are interesting, many contain good twists to them, and, for some reason, a lot tend to feature criminals named Blackie, including one who looks just like the one Betty's brother was involved with.

If his face shrank, that is

My headcanon says that's what happened after Spider-Man turned him in.

What happened exactly?  Someone had better request a review to find out.

How death became sexy is not explained either.  I think the answer is 'Deadpool'.

_________________________________________
Click here

If you'd like to help keep these projects going!  Check out my Patreon and contribute.  Chooses from speedier blogs to a prize bag and a charity dinner!

Check out Duskodesh, a great artist and a wonderful Morbius fan.  Thanks for donating!

No comments:

Post a Comment