Saturday, August 24, 2019

Intermission: a complaint about the Morbius Movie

I wish to interject an give my thoughts on the upcoming Morbius movie, as he is one of my favorite characters in Marvel.  Everyone who worked on it and had the chance to speak up and say 'Sriously, what the hell is this?' and didn't speak up should be fired.

The promo says 'unleash your inner anti-hero'.  Ain't nobody worse that.  That's a cheap AI asked to make up a mad-lib advertisement and giving it's best with what little it had and then crying out for it's miserable existence to be ended mercifully.

Sony continues to amaze me in just how bad it can manage to be in terms of movies.  Also, DC (What the hell?  You have an amazing series; just copy that).

Oh, and my opinion on the Sony/Disney money controversy: they both suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment